Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teens Became A Fan Of

-Taking Naps!
-Weekends
-teachers who let u text in class
-When that special person writes on your wall
-I HATE IT WHEN UR PARENTS RUIN EVRYTHING
-Exchanging money for goods and services
-Can This Rock Get More Fans Than Lady Gaga?
-Knife Fights
-Archie Comics, but only when he's with Veronica
-My social skills r being replaced w/ txting skills
-Working in Data Entry
-I want less bad things to happen and more good things
-Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc.
-Maybe if I become a fan of the same thing as you I will be noticed
-puppies!
-Isn't it about time that rabbit got some Trix?
-Democratic Communism
-Does this really count as social interaction?
-All Of The Things I'm A Fan Of On Facebook
-everyone please look how clever i am
-This fan page says nothing about me except that I will become a fan of anything that I am not morally against
-pancakes

2 comments:

  1. I love posts in list format. And this one totally makes my day!!!

    Also, this is why I don't become a fan of anything on fb. It's one less thing for people to make fun of.

    Also, you should post more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try to only post if I came up with something funny, so sometimes it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete